As Technology Director, you will manage a team toward the designing and manufacturing of a product and/or experience that satisfies both internal and client based project specifications as it relates to digital technology integration. You must be an extraordinarily creative problem solvers with a keen awareness of visual aesthetic and posses a burning desire to learn and grow in your craft while helping push the company forward as a crucial contributor to the overall service offering of our company. This position is full time and based at our Austin, Texas office.
Skills & Requirements
- Be the tip of the spear for all things related to technology integration, as it relates to sales and project execution.
- Build and manage a team of talent that are aligned with the overall company culture, vision and goals.
- Present new opportunities for company wide growth in which technology is a client’s first point of entry with our overall service offering.
- Ensure final product has met all original design requirements and has upheld the integrity of the overall aesthetic and vision.
- Maintain a shared vision with the product designers and fabricators as it relates to client product objectives and metrics.
- Be able to establish and maintain client brand integrity across multiple mediums.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 3-5+ years of digital technology and design experience
- 3-5+ years of hands on fabrication experience which includes electrical engineering.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to solve business related challenges through attractive and sensibly designed solutions.
- Ability to produce and present concepts and prototypes
To apply for this position please email an email titled JOBS – TECH DIR to info@DSNMFG.com